The 2008 Club Championship programme is now completed
the 2008 Club Champion
Club Championship Rules
Members are advised that points are allocated as follows in each event:
1st Place = 25 points
2nd Place = 20 points
3rd Place = 15 points
4th Place = 10 points
Additionally, each competitor receives 5 points for entering any event
- There has to be at least 3 competitors in any class or category for points to be awarded (and no entrant points because that competition is deemed cancelled).
- If there are 8 or more entries in any class or category of competition then the first 4 placings will receive points.
- If there are less than 8 competitors but at least 5 competitors then the first 3 placings will receive points
- If there are less than 5 but more than 3 competitors only the first 2 placings will receive points.
- If there are only 3 competitors only the first placing will recieve points.
- For any competitor to gain the once only 5 entry competition points A model must fly.
- If there is a tie the 2 competitors take the tied position and the position below and share the two sets of points, the position below is eliminated.
- If there is more then 1 category in the competition a competitor is eligible to obtain position points in all categories.
- The 2 day State Pattern competition is not included in the club points score competition.
- A competitor may compete with an aircraft he does not own.